Slightly random


I remember seeing this somewhere on the internet, not really sure where, but it made an impact on me, so I decided to share it with the few but precious people that read this blog. Maybe, just maybe, someday it'll mean to you what it does to me.


My name is SHIN HAEsUNG
HAE as in ocean, Sung as in Star…
A star hidden in the ocean ..!!!
Even though right now im not much of anything in the sea
But one’day you’re going to remember me....
All the harsh words you just said to me
There will come a day that you’ll regret them ..!!

P.s: Sorry for the hiatus, I've been pretty busy with a lot of stuff. Not a sufficient excuse, but please accept it. :)

Comments

  1. Been actually checking blogger frequently cuz of you. made my afternoon brighter to see3 new posts today. yay!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just seeing this. :) I am honored. Thank you for being such an avid reader.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random thought 6... more like impulsive action.

I've got a crush on you

One Casual sex and swearing cocktail please!!