Random thought 3

Alright, so I had another one after watching a random episode of American dad...
"If I get married, I think it will be a good idea to have 'date night' with my husband once every week".
It doesn't have to be something fancy. It can be anything from going to a restaurant, to cuddling at home with a good DVD, to going to watch a match at Old Trafford, to buying a special 'outfit' as a surprise for when he gets home. ;) Whatever it is, it has to be a constant event. The number of marriages failing these days.... It's alarming. After a while it becomes a bit of a struggle, but you're in it for life, so you might as well make it fun :)

Comments

  1. Lol Have you seen the movie Date Night? Maybe you should watch it again if you have before deciding this . . just saying.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random thought 6... more like impulsive action.

I've got a crush on you

One Casual sex and swearing cocktail please!!