Random thoughts 4 or 5? I really can't remember.

Hey you :)
So, once more, I have decided to pen down my thoughts, or more like type them out. Currently sitting down in my poorly lit room at 22:41, eating a bowl of oats, peanuts and banana with honey, while my body is wracked by sporadic bouts of barely concealed pain lasting long enough to be more than an irritation. the source of the pain; my elusive period. Yes people, I actually said period. Why do people feel like they have to hide around discussing it. It's a natural body function for females, just like 'morning wood' is pretty natural for boys too, mostly those in the pubescent age. Anywho, my period is two days late, but the pain is pretty much on time. Not only did I have to suffer through the premenstrual pain, but now I'm having cramps without actually bleeding. Lord knows how many times I've had to race for a pad because it felt like it was coming out, but that's all it was, a feeling, almost like a phantom limb. My period is almost never late. My cycle runs almost like clockwork. Now I might be giving you too much info, but it's the truth. I'm not overly worried, I know I'm not pregnant. I just feel like I'm being cheated, you know, cause I get the pain but not the blood. Not like I actually want the blood, but I just want to get this over with. I much prefer it to come during the weekend, or when I'm not overly busy. That way, I can stay at home and not bother about walking around with the map of the world painted on my trousers, or spilling on every seat I clamp my butt to. Also, do you know what it feels like to walk around with a used pad between your legs? It feels like you have melted shank (for those who don't know the term, I'm referring to poop) between your legs, and it's squishing and mashing away as you walk around. Don't even get me started about sitting down. When you touch that seat, it's like falling down into warm mud and it's not a pleasant sensation. Perhaps it's different for those who wear tampons. The part that I hate the most is when you fart and you're wearing your pad. You can feel the fart waves vibrate through the pad, causing the surface to almost bounce and paste itself to you. It's absolute torture. The only time I feel any relief is when I'm on the toilet. It's as if the absence of a pad and the presence of a huge bowl to pour itself into makes the blood so much happier to exit your system painlessly. I can sit there for 2 hours, simply letting my problems drown away in the toilet. Unfortunately, I can't hide away in there like a toilet hermit till it's over, so I take a period pill, spray my abdomen with deep heat, and pile as much pads and tissues as my pantie can take. I call it the dazed diaper solution. Another thing that bothers me about my period is the emotional hurricane that comes with it. I can always tell that it's coming because I change from a focused teenager to raving hormonal teen. I become super aware of the opposite sex. It's like they suddenly start to seem more interesting, become more appealing in a completely physical sense. I simply put it down to an innate urge to mate that's built into our DNA. Perhaps the fact that I'm ovulating and an egg has been released ready to be fertilized suddenly makes me more aware, ready to filter the male species and pick out the ultra male with the best genes to continue my line with. During the period, when I'm cramping and twisting from the pains holding me hostage, I get real mean and curse every male on the planet, wishing they were the ones bleeding and suffering instead. In that moment, I see the period as a curse, brought on by Eve for her disobedient act, aside the birthing pains we have to deal with. After my period, I feel sorry for my almost blasphemous thought, and tolerant of males, and that attitude continues till the time evil Aunty Rose decides to come round again.
It's pretty easy to tell that I don't particularly like my period, you could almost say I resent it, but since it's nature's way of confirming that you are not in the family way, I accept it.
Do other girls feel like this? I'm not really sure. Like a taboo they shun speaking about it, and when I actually find those who talk about it they are too wary to go into details. Sigh.... I can hardly discuss it with boys, though there are a few exception to this rule. Either way, I'm left with the option of telling you, my stranger audience, about it. Maybe if I show that it's okay to talk about it, then maybe some more girls will start talking about it, or maybe I'm not that high up on the social scale to set a period discussion trend. Nonetheless, that's the truth and I'm sticking by it. *In Porky pig voice* That's all folks. :)

Comments

  1. bit of a dramatic representation of a period if i'm honest! its not that bad, you definitely do not have to feel like you're spilling all over a seat....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sugar, I have no idea if you're female, but that's how it is to me. Perhaps my period has a flair for drama. You're very much welcome to write how it works for you. Since most girls squirm away from talking about it, I would love to see your perspective on the issue.

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm... Ego bee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. loool can't believe i read it to the end! I remember i'd almost collapse just by the mention of the word peroid

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random thought 6... more like impulsive action.

I've got a crush on you

One Casual sex and swearing cocktail please!!