Sayonara UoN

Annyeonghaseyo/Konichiwa/Hello ^.^

It feels a bit weird to write that I'm leaving Nottingham, but that's the gospel truth. After 3 years, that chapter of my life is closed. I experienced so much, and every moment was worth it. As of yesterday, I became an official UoN alumni. To be honest, it still feels like an out of body experience. I feel like I don't deserve the result I got. It makes me feel like a fraud. I know I put in the work, but it wasn't my best. I would procrastinate and laze about, especially when I felt like I could study on my own and didn't need to attend some lectures. I wish I'd made the most of it. It's a bit hard to admit, but being at uni has shown me that I'm the kind of person who finds the least stressful way to a good result. And that's not necessarily a good thing, because if I put in a decent amount of work, I can actually get the best result. Anyway, It's something I have to work on. I'm not going to let myself be satisfied with being above average anymore. I want to be among the best. I want to work so hard that I feel a satisfying feeling of tiredness.

Regardless of everything though, my parents have been totally awesome! They put in so much to make me who I am today. So even though I didn't want to go for the graduation ceremony, cause honestly I think all the fuss is not worth it, yesterday was for them. It was all worth it to see the joy in my dad's eyes as he gazed at my certificate. There was another thing that totally made my day though. I received an unexpected graduation present from someone who is very special and really important to me. The present was amazing, but even more amazing was the fact that he cared enough to think of me yesterday. Gomawo Oppa! Saranghae! ♥♥♥♥ Can't wait till I can tell you in person. Btw, guess who's in Milton Keynes for lunch today!!! :D

:* Later darlings! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random thought 6... more like impulsive action.

I've got a crush on you

One Casual sex and swearing cocktail please!!