I keep on Falling

In the still of the night, while the humans slept and the owls ran amok, I stayed up to read a book. With mounting suspense, I swam through page after page, hoping that within its depth I would glean the answer to Neesha's mystery. With astonishing skill, Sharon Dogar wove a web so tight, I abandoned sleep on the night I needed it the most. My mum advised me to go to sleep at 7pm, so I could get up at 4am to prepare for the journey to Nottingham.  Unfortunately, I made the mistake of picking up the book instead of going to bed. So strong was Neesha's hold on me, that I trudged on till 1:50 am. Never have I been so enthralled by a book. I have about 2 hours before I need to get set to travel.  However, I tell you this my friend, it was well worth the sacrifice.     

Comments

  1. And I think I just found the next book I'll be reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I hope you fall in love with the book Jerry, I certainly did.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random thought 6... more like impulsive action.

I've got a crush on you