Please hear me

Nothing...
That's all I heard when I opened my mouth,
Where is my voice?
Where are the words?
But you couldn't answer cause you couldn't hear,
Couldn't hear my cry,
Couldn't hear my plea,
I tried to reach out and touch you,
But with each stretch of my finger,
you drew away farther and farther,
I tried to ask you to wait,
I tried to get you to stop,
But you kept on walking,
A fat tear rolled down my cheek,
Found its home in the hollow of my shoulder,
Shrivelled up and dried out,
Was the box that held my voice,
A payment certainly for past sins
For misuse maybe?
Did I speak when I shouldn't have,
Doesn't matter now anyway,
It desserted me when I needed it the most,
Just like you think I desserted you in time of need,
But I didn't,
I'm right here,
Wandering by your side like a troubled spirit,
I saw you sit alone,
Saw your shoulders droop with worry,
I reached out to comfort you,
Tried to tell you that I care,
You can't hear me though,
That explains why you turned to her instead,
Her fingers caressed your shoulders,
Her voice sweetened your ears,
I saw you lean into her,
And I leaned into despair,
How can I compete when I'm invisible,
How can I plead my case when I have no voice,
I can't,
And that's the sad part.


 

Comments

  1. Courage Courage! Your tears do not let drop, but with smiles your face adorn. You loose nothing of too much worth, for your dearest treasures are forever in your keep. Dear, Dear Lorenjia, let out that breath and do not weep. Mian hae(Mihanhe); be strong you mush-ball. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gomawo stranger :) Your words mean more to me than you understand. Your tag might read anonymous, but not everyone writes like you do, uses Korean words, or calls me a 'mush-ball'. Momjosimhaseyo.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random thoughts 4 or 5? I really can't remember.

I've got a crush on you

Random thought 6... more like impulsive action.