Questo

It doesn’t make sense,
Us,
Me, …….you,
This dance we’re doing,
I don’t get it,
There’s no plan,
No courting, no dinner dates,
No flowers, no chocolate,
Just primal attraction,
Raw earthy filthy passion,
Waiting to explode,
Anticipating the lick of the red flame,
The red flame of desire,
No!
It shouldn’t be like this,
Where’s the music,
The tentative dance of pent-up desire,
You want me,
I want you,
But it shouldn’t be so plain, so distinct,
It should be hidden,
It should be subtle,
Pulsing through our touches,
Steaming through our glances,
Radiating through the air between us,
But it shouldn’t be so plain,
Spoken for all the world to hear,
I don’t get it,
This raw force pushing us together,
It doesn’t make sense,
Us,
Me, …….you,
This.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random thought 6... more like impulsive action.

I've got a crush on you

One Casual sex and swearing cocktail please!!