Stormy weather

Riding on a stormy weather,
Hoping and praying to God that it never gets better,
Else how the hell am I supposed to express my pain,
I only see it written well in the drops of the rain.

People looking up to the skies trying to find the sun,
wishing it breaks through the clouds so they can have some fun,
But there's no reason to smile, when the only one,
That could ever make me laugh is forever gone.

The rainbows have no color, the flowers all grey,
Music sounds just like the dead, and food tastes like hay,
Mondays are all better because of the grind, 
I throw myself into work, it takes you off my mind.

But no matter how I run, even jump out a window,
You follow me all around, like you're a freaking shadow,
So till I find some peace riding the stormy weather,
I hope and pray to God that it never gets better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random thought 6... more like impulsive action.

I've got a crush on you

One Casual sex and swearing cocktail please!!