Before the drums


People hear voices...I hear loud cow hide drums beating...
          *Dum*     *Dum*    *Dum*
Calling to me from the horizon of insanity...
The chains of rationality hold me back...
Shackled to the borders of my senses...
I cannot seem to escape to the sweet freedom of madness...
But then...the beat changes...
          *Come*   *Come*   *Come*
Suddenly, it's more personal...
They are asking for me...
The pounding is more erratic now...Frenzied! Crazy! Insane! Liberating!
*COME* *COME* *COME* *COME* *COME* *COME* *COME* *COME*
And then, silence............
The drums flatline...
And silence reigns once more...
Just like it did...before the drums.

Comments

  1. whoa why am i now seeing this!!! amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun. Though, I don't know why I'm now seeing this now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random thought 6... more like impulsive action.

I've got a crush on you

One Casual sex and swearing cocktail please!!