loosening knots

I wrote this on the 20th of June 2011, when it hit me that I was really done with high school, and that phase in my life.

very soon, the imu's will stop, the shared memories will gradually begin to dissipate, and the threads that bind us will gradually begin to disappear. That is the after effect of leaving all your friends you knew in highschool, so make as much memories as you can, hold the person so tight that they think you're a leech, and share as many hugs, kisses, and laughs as possible, cause though distance is an illusion, it's one heck of an illusion, to leave you feeling as if you're having a hallucination and losing your grip on reality, to make you feel as if, your friends are actually 1000 miles away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random thought 6... more like impulsive action.

I've got a crush on you

One Casual sex and swearing cocktail please!!