Little Berkshire flower

My friend wrote me this poem when we moved apart. Probably the sweetest thing a guy has ever done for me..


Ever since u left, I feel like a lonely pet!

Always sobbing till sleep, wetting my sheet with weep!

 Always watching the map of your new location 24/7 on Google, reminiscing on how my ear u wobbled!

 I wish I could tap into your sap so I’ll be part of u like a lad

I’m now on Bleed mode because I remember those days when to me you were an honey comb

You made loving you very easy like 123,now you are gone it has sooo gone through me.

 The thought of you being gone makes me listen to jazz; I guess I’m off hip hop at last!

 I don’t know why I’m writing this poem cos we all know that I’m not a poet.

 But well, i guess this is what your migration has caused; making me feel like I fell from a fort!

 Ouch! this hurts soo much….sob sob...Someone please call me Dr. Brad Bob.

 I know you’ll be wondering whether I wrote this all by myself; I swear I did but I can’t even understand it myself.

 I wanted to put this on Skype but the program wouldn’t give me enough space for what I typed.

 Hmm if only I could explain how I feel, I guess you’ll rush down here my heart to heal!

 I know you’ll soon read this cos you’re yourself a long typist.

 Someone please get me tickets to Windsor! Cos i’m soo cold as if we were in winter.

 Misery is not my portion so God please to my enemies give caution.

 I’ve grown soo lean due to the fact that life can be ooo soo mean!  

I wish I’ll see u again cos ur departure has caused my heart to be know real pain.

 Goodbye for now and I hope to see you again somehow.

Cherished memories of u and I  can never be erased from my Q and I.

 Till we meet again I guess its going to be a journey of pain.

 God please listen to my cry cos I’m soo tired of asking why!

Take care little flower, and I hope life for me gets less sour.

Till I see u again, my love for u maintains!

Bye bye, litle berkshire flower hope to see u one day and present to you a sweet smelling flower!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random thought 6... more like impulsive action.

I've got a crush on you

One Casual sex and swearing cocktail please!!