He's like a star

He twinkles like an icy blue star,
His rhythm so beautiful,
He makes music to my eyes,
His beat so steady,
My ear drums quiver with each note,
Like a tentative virgin under the fingers of an experienced master,
Each stroke of his beautiful brown eyes across my flushed skin,
Sends me arching towards him,
Like a wanton maiden,
Eager for his delicious ministrations,
His aura attracts me, and drowns me,
He bites his lip and flashes a knowing smirk,
The slight dimple in his chin smiles at me,
And I'm filled with a sudden urge to dip my finger in it,
To prod it gently with the tip of my digit,
And slowly swirl it around in that sensitive spot,
I want to reach out and lightly graze it with my teeth,
I want to make his breath quicken in anticipation,
Like he does to mine each time I spy him on a stage,
Watching his dance seduce his audience,
Knowing how explosive that barely controlled energy can be,
Blood rushes in my veins, hormones dance circles around my brain,
And suddenly, he's right there,
His breath caresses my skin, tracing heat down my spine,
I smell the heavy scent of exertion on his skin,
Combined with the heady scent of his cologne,
The urge to touch him, to taste him, fills me like a water tank,
I reach out to place my palms on his beating heart,
And touch........................................Glass,
Just like it started, the video comes to an end,
And he's frozen on my screen,
Freezing my fantasies along with him,
Fantasies that will never become reality,
I look out into the night sky,
With a sad smile on my face,
For he's just like a star,
So close, but yet so far.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random thought 6... more like impulsive action.

I've got a crush on you

One Casual sex and swearing cocktail please!!