Whimsical musings that flit around my head, seeking release.
So deep
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
When I heard Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars would be doing a track together, I wasn't so sure. Now that I've heard it, it speaks so much to me, and has officially become my favorite track. Here it is....
Sooooooooo, I've always had a crush on you. Should I thank the fates for putting us on the same table, on the first day that I ventured into the boarding house? Or should I simply be grateful to those random coincidences that frolic through time, popping in at exact moments? Whatever it is, the first time you registered on my radar keeps flashing through my mind. There I was, siting down quietly on the table, when a black Adonis strode into my innocent sights... Flummoxed, stunned, oddly attracted..... Barely 13, I felt elephants stomp on my stomach walls, but it didn't hurt, oddly enough, it made me dizzy, made me want to pass out. But instead the oddest thing happened. ---------------------------------> Alright. So I didn't really puke rainbows, but it sure as heaven felt like I did, because everything was more colorful, and music sounded more rhythmic. Suddenly, life made sense. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I got a crush on you. It was the s...
You know when you've got an upset stomach, and you've really got to take a dump, and it's the kind that makes really loud 'plops' when it gets into the toilet, and it stinks like rotten fish and spoilt beans? Well yeah, that's what's happening to me right now, and my face kind of looks like this. -----------------------------------------> Cause I'm trying really hard to hold it in while this random chick who walked in here to take a wizz at first, has decided to remain here for what seems like an eternity, and reapply her whole makeup (from foundation to blusher), blow dry her hair (?), and rearrange her clothes, or at least I think that's what she's been doing out there for ages now. I mean, come on!!! There's only so much a girl can take before..... Oh crap. It dropped, and I just heard her freeze in her tracks, and go silent for a full minute. Is she trying to hear more?! Oh no... It's coming. The full pa...
Okay, soooooo you know how (I know you don't know, but this is not the time to argue semantics), we're supposed to grab life by the girdle (Or is it the loins), live for the moment, YOLO and all that nonsense, well I decided to apply it in what I must class as my most impulsive action ever. How did this happen you ask? I was casually scrolling down my Facebook timeline when I noticed a post from one of my course mates innocently promoting the 'Vegan pledge'. Now being the busy body that I am, I decided to click on the link and see what it was all about. Basically, the vegan society is holding a campaign allowing meat eaters to enter a pledge that requires them to abstain from meat and dairy products. The pledge has a duration of 1 week (Bronze), 2 weeks (Silver) and 1 month (Gold). You are assigned a mentor to help you adapt to the lifestyle change that comes with being a vegan. This is an important step that should only be taken after lengthy consideration, but in all...
Comments
Post a Comment